2007년 10월 23일 화요일

p.36

1. What was easy for me?

- English: These days, it’s easy for me to make essay than before. Actually, I had troubles to connect each idea. As a result to try to understand more and more, I can do it.

- Life: In this semester, I have a class to consultant problems each other. When I, first, was in this class, it’s difficult to share my problems with strangers. In contrast, I, as time passed by, have been calm to make conversation with group members.

2. What was difficult?

- English: I realized I'm nervous just when I must speak English in front of many people. I decide to make conversation with native people by using program in academy.

- Life: I have problems to arrange my schedule effectively. I,now,have many things to do. In this week, I have to prepare my middle exam and try to apply many companies. I'd better find ways by searching internet.

3. What have I learned?

-English: On Monday, we took exam to make an essay. I wrote it about merits to wear uniforms. I have too little time to think over it. However, I took efforts to make essay as learning.

-Life: I knew to deal with stress. My professor who has taught leadership said that 'attitude' is the most important factor in our life. I decide to be proactive in my life.

4. What do I need to improve?

-English: Teacher told we are going to learn how to present. I've worried about it. I think it's good to practice speaking English before started.

- Life: Actually, I used to sleep for many hours. It's difficult to decrease amount of hour to sleep even though I have many things to do.

댓글 1개:

monday-1-expedition-1 :

Hi

Blog looks great - everything is here and everything is done well - Your grade is 10/10