2007년 9월 9일 일요일

[homework2] p.9

1.What was easy for me?

- English : When I read some materials, I think it is easy for me. In my opinion, most Korean students are like me. They practice reading skills to pass the many kinds of exam.

- Life : I often cook cakes for people around me. I'm skillful in baking cakes because I learned it in my club. Sometimes, I forgot a recipe. But it's ok. The internet is the best teacher to me.

2. What was difficult?

- English : When I have some conversation with foreigner in speaking English, I'm so nervous.
My face chages red. I don't know how to overcome it. .

- Life : When I meet some people first, I 'm so shy. I know this matter exactly so I try to chage it. But it's difficult for me in my life. It' a bigger problem than I have others.

3. What have I learned?

-English : Nowadays, I study English to get a good grade in TOEIC. Most pepole should get a good grade in TOEIC to get a good job or to graduate from the university. I'll do my best.

-Life : I belive that the attitude is really important in our life. In modern society, there are many stress to people. To deal with many stress, the optimisic attitude is imperative.

4.What do I need to improve?

-English : The FREIND which is American sitcom is my favorite program. Every time I watch that, I want to speak English fluently like them. So I will practice to have a conversation many times.

- Life : I'm a seinor. So this semester is my last semester. I,nowadays, prepare to get a job.
It is hard to get a good job in Korea. I should have a competitive power to acheive it.

댓글 없음: