2007년 9월 27일 목요일

[h.w.] page 29

1. What was easy for me ?

- English : These days, I 'm more comfortable to make conversation by using English than a week ago. It make me really happy.

- Life :In this semester, I'm learning yoga. I can do some yoga which helps me relax my body. I'm sharing it with my family.

2. What was difficult?

- English : Now, I'm learning how to make paragraph. It's difficult to relate main points and details.

- Life : I’ve written many resumes to get a job. Some companies want volunteers to introduce them in detail. Frankly, I can’t know how to express myself well.

3. What have I learned?
- English : In class, we’re making paragraph with many topics to get a skill to write essay. It’s so hard for me that I’ve worried about the middle exam.

- Life : I’m senior so I need to prepare to be a businessman. It’s a big burden to me. My parents get advice how to remove it. I’ve learned about dealing with stress effectively.

4.What do I need to improve?

- English : One year ago, I had learned English in the Philippines but I forget some English conversation skill. I want to remember it.

- Life : I will improve making out my schedule effectively. There are many information about the job. I want to miss it. I need to collect and process it well.

댓글 없음: